Supporting Tourism Operators
If you are an accommodation, tour, attraction or event provider listed with the ATDW, you not only have your listing exposed to thousands of consumers through ATDW's multiple online distributors; you also have the opportunity to sell your inventory online through TXA's booking platform.
Through one simple interface you will have the opportunity to view the Terms and Conditions of each ATDW distributor, including commissions and fees, before agreeing to participate (opt in). TXA integrates with various reservations and inventory systems (polling partners). Once an agreement is reached between you and the distributor, a "Book Now" button will be displayed next to your listing on their website.
Progressively TXA will be integrating with Central Reservation Systems, Destination Management Systems, Wholesale Systems, Property Management Systems and intermediaries. All integrated Systems will be detailed on the ATDW website and updated as they come on board.
If you are listed on ATDW and are using one of the Systems listed above you will be able to activate your ATDW listing with availability and booking capability.
Benefits to Operators
Tourism operators who use TXA will be provided with many benefits including:
- Ability to select the distributors you wish to sell your product
- View the Terms and Conditions and Commercial Terms before agreeing to the contract (opting in)
- Stop participating (opt out) at any time
- Customise your rates for different distributors
- Increase the exposure of your products in new markets
- Receive funds from bookings directly into your nominated bank account (depending on the Commercial Terms of the Distributor)
- Retain total control of who sells your inventory at what price
How do I start using TXA?
1. Contact your relevant state tourism office using the details in the table below:
2. View the terms & conditions of each ATDW distributor before agreeing to the contract (opt in)
3. Customise your rates for each distributor
4. Receive funds from bookings directly into your nominated bank account
5. Stop participating at any time (opt out)
For more detailed information and some Questions and Answers on the TXA services, please click here.